FDD Investment Levels
Minimum annual commitment: $100,000
- All benefits of the Leadership Circle.
- Off-the-record meetings with select U.S. and international dignitaries.
- An invitation to join FDD’s executive team and senior leadership on intimate fact-finding missions to locations key to FDD’s research around the globe. These trips include visits with the senior-most levels of government in various countries. These opportunities will be presented on an ad hoc basis as missions are developed.
Minimum annual commitment: $50,000
- All benefits of the President’s Circle.
- An invitation to join FDD’s executive team and senior leadership on an annual high-level delegation of FDD friends to destinations around the globe. The location and dates of the annual trip will be announced in a personalized invitation each year.
Minimum annual commitment: $25,000
- All benefits of the Trustee Circle.
- Top experts from FDD will travel to your city to provide a private, in-person briefing for you and your friends/colleagues on an annual basis.
Minimum annual commitment: $10,000
- Access to off-the-record policy briefings and conference calls with FDD experts.
- Invitations to special events in Washington and around the country.
- Exclusive email updates from President Cliff May. Receive free copies of the latest and best books and FDD reports on national security and foreign policy.
- Annual personal stewardship report on use of your funds, including an in-person briefing from FDD experts as
well as a formal Return on Investment report.
FDD Future Campaign
Investors in the FDD Future Campaign are recognized for their investments in FDD through wills and bequests or by naming FDD as a beneficiary of their life insurance or retirement assets. Learn more here.